FUT Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends and Informs

+3
Shaqavelli
hoban95
dBunnyz
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Legends and Informs - Page 2 Empty Re: Legends and Informs

Post by dBunnyz Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:27 am

How can not informing us about legends, my fault when I am a participant not a host. These are things you have to provide us with, not doing this is a lack of complete initiative because you blamed me when clearly its not my responsibility.

You are not the only host am I correct? Can executive decisions not be made without your complete approval? I dont understand how say ok no legends and just replaying a few games on a weekend can be so difficult. I have personal experience in hosting these things and what goes into it and this is being half assed, the topic of discussion is a clear cut answer to be allowed or not, games that were played by legend holders should be replayed and everyone elses games still count.... how hard was that  Rolling Eyes 

dBunnyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:50 am

Wow ... the whining continues ...

1. We never said YOU COULD NOT USE LEGENDS, or IFs or TOTYs or SILVERS or BRONZES! This is UT FFS! Per a previous comment, the example when explaining Additionals even used SHERINGHAM! What more do you want? If you are a child, then please let me know if I have not spelt it out ANY clearer!

2. We act as a team - which means one person CANNOT make decisions that benefits him. Simple. People have been away and thus we have NOT made a final decision.

3. NEVER seen your name re: hosting tournaments. Maybe it's another name or somewhere else. TBH, I don't give a sh!t.

Now, either shut up and play games, or shut up & move on. Either way, shut up about this matter.

Yes ... just tired of going round in circles with you.

Kiwi
Admin

http://football.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dBunnyz Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:06 pm

Who the fuck is whining.... can you not be grown up and take criticism about the way you run an inefficient tournament without acting childish? Rolling Eyes 

You clearly don't understand what an executive decision is do you? Its a decision that is made to save time and boost efficiency to benefit the group. I dare you to ask how many people knew and did not know if you could use legends. If more than one person had to ask you then clearly it is not clear and needs to be assessed and fixed asap not days. As I have stated before it is not my responsibility as a player to have to ask you something as simple as if legends are available for use, there should already be a set of rules and regulations to run this sorry that your lack that and instead of making them your accusing me of whining.

Sorry that you cant take criticism without resorting to calling other people whiners or babies.

I've run official tourneys for COD, CS, FIFA 11-12, Battlefield. Your ideology that it is my responsibility to air out rules for myself is idiotic get off your high horse and actually put time into making a tourney or dont at all.

dBunnyz

Back to top Go down

Post by hoban95 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Don't like it, don't play.

We've had tons of people that have loved the way we do the tournaments. Been doing them since FUT 11. No need to question our ability to run tournaments just because you don't like a small feature about the tournaments.

hoban95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dBunnyz Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:06 am

Its a feature that undermines the whole issue of realism, Legends are players that do NOT play anymore. But then again I have already said I'm not continuing to play in this tourney. If i wanted to play against legends then I'll just stick to playing Seasons, I thought this tourney was meant to replicate real life not fantasy, or am I wrong?

I don't understand how you guys can be so reluctant to hear criticism about your tourney, especially on things that backtrack things.

dBunnyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 am

Holy crap. Are you being serious?

Whining ... yes! How many posts have you made about this? You go on & on & on about it.

I have no idea how old you are, what you do for a living (that is if you do work), and if you do, what your background is. I am way older than pretty much everyone around here & have PLENTY experience in the management area. If you even remotely think you can school me in this area, you are indeed disillusioned.

"Executive decision". Did you go Google that? It's laughable you respond with a definition as I had ALREADY made a comment that we do NOT make them!

Have you wondered why nobody else has made a fuss about this? It's all because THEY GOT IT! Maybe I should stop calling you a whiner & just call you stupid.  Rolling Eyes 

Re: the FIFA tournaments you've hosted - were they UT? If so, did you spell out that you can use bronze cards & silver cards & ... erm ... gold cards. And, you can use a manager & you must ensure they have contracts & it's advisable that they are fully fit and ... NO! You don't do this because you are hopefully dealing with intelligent people that can think for themselves and ask questions when they don't know.

Do you have some kind of manual next to you that tells you to breathe in & out every few seconds too?

Like Hoban said - don't play. Leave.

PS! Hope the CAPS helps you a little in reading this post.

Kiwi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:20 am

And there's ANOTHER posts saying Legends ... blah blah ... realism.

The answer is ... they stay. To you, that means ... Goodbye.

Goodbye.

Kiwi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum